Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear God....

Father, ambition is slavery and so is desire for wealth; true ambition and religion is to overcome all these and be content with food, clothing and heaven for a possesion and ambition. Fill my heart with heaven, not fulfilled desires that beset others. So save me Lord from my constant fear that you shall have others in the inner chambers who know more fully your love; the apostles, prophets, confessors and martyrs. This will forever be for me the subtle temptation, desire to be in your perfected love; save me O Lord from its fire, for what ability have I to deserve your right hand and left hand? What have I in me to accept any suffering? Lord, I can deserve nothing but I confess myself of a heart in bondage to get your best for helpless me, have mercy on me Lord, guard my heart and uphold my will; to will is with me, but to perform is beyond my will. You are the willer and worker, my hope for deliverance is in thy strength alone and guidance; my tender insistence till you know it is to you that I speak, - little pressure, gentle but clear to the seeking heart. *I'm the guy in white....in the picture. Nothing moves my soul like worship of the Most High Living God; nothing! For those among you who faithfully read my blog but have never had a personal experience with your Maker, you do not know what you are missing! Seriously! If you need us to reason together about that, do get in touch with me via my site's address that's available on the homepage. For those among you who are born-again but are not sharing about the Lord's love and grace for humanity, you do not know what eternity will demand of you on that Great day of the Lord when all known and unknown history shall culminate before His throne. Do redeem the time for the days are evil. So much for now. Every blessing! Jesse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home