Thursday, March 02, 2006

The grapevine on the Kalonzo & Kibaki story

The grapevine has it that the 2 have met more than once! The Standard Group's crime, sources suggest, was in confusing the dates. Let's wait and see how things turn out, though, as some "clean" politicians sanitize their way out of this.

A healthy dose of skepticism on the part of wananchi will be needed to sift through the unfathomable amount of spin around this issue, particularly from our politicians.

At least I know who I'm voting for next time I'm at the ballot box.

And it is not the person you are thinking about! :-)

At least siyo wewe! :-)

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grapevine - Kalonzo and Kibs.

My friend if this is true I'm truely disapointed in Alonzo. As a result I give my cantitature to b ur presitent in 2007... from my accent u know which richon of Kenya I come from... I can be reached on this blog for further tetails...

My initials r O.S.

I look forward to answering questions from my supporters and enemies...

This is TEMOCRACY!

3/10/2006 11:15:00 am  
Blogger Kenyananalyst said...

Nani wewe? If you are any of the Narc or ODM pretenders to the throne then you had better buy space to advertise yourself on my blog! :-)

3/10/2006 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home